- “You are my girlfriend. We are endgame.”
Obsessive Love is Not Real Love:
If someone treats us this way we cannot calm them by showing them we love them. They need to understand their problem and seek professional help.
- He thinks he can’t live without you.
- He promises himself (sometimes by your request) things like “I won’t call her” or “I won’t force her to tell me everything she did since the last time I saw her” but he always breaks those promises.
- You and he spend less and less time having fun and more and more time asking for forgiveness and promising that things will get better.
- He regrets his behavior, which in turn affects your relationship.
- You and he depend on each other to be happy and have fun.
- You do not make decisions or plans; instead, you wait to hear from him what he’s decided you two will do.
If your relationship is similar to this, talk to someone, get help!